About Me.
I am 33. Born & raised in Utah. I graduated from high school in 1994, attended some college but never finished. I did the standard fast food job as a teenager, then worked for an internet service provider. I now work for the local newspaper, the Tooele Transcript Bulletin. My "title" is Classified Advertising Manager, but it entails so much more. I love my job and the people I work with.
I married Christopher Chance in 1999. We have two beautiful daughters, Alaura who will be 5 in a couple of weeks, and Lilian is 1. More about my husband and girls to come.
I love music and reading. I am a huge Depeche Mode fan (tattooed even!). I don't watch a lot of tv, but do have my favorite shows. I have my own "museum," which is a collection of snowglobes, dolls and other fun things that I love. You will soon know all of my obsessions as I will probably talk about many of them.
I have a problem with negativity, but it's something I am working on. :)
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment