Monday, March 08, 2010

Staying Positive

Chris hasn't heard back from the jobs he has applied for yet, but he is moving forward with things. He is going to a workshop tomorrow for government applications... I'm not quite sure what it all entails, but I think it will be a good move. He is all set up for unemployment, so we should see things moving in the next couple of weeks. We have all ready started tightening the belts, so to speak. I even read all the grocery ads this past week so I could get the biggest bang for my buck! I got some seriously sweet deals and thought, I should have been doing this sooner!
We did go to Alice In Wonderland. It was fabulous! I can't wait to see it again.
The kids are great. Alaura gets to make a "silly sandwich" for school on Wednesday. Her dad wants to send her to school with a sandwich made with toasted Cylon bread. Oh yeah, he has a Battlestar Galactica toaster that toasts a Cylon into the bread. Or it can do "Frak Off." I don't think we can send her to school with that one though! Oh and Lilian is attempting to say "Bless You" when we sneeze. She's so stinkin' cute!

No comments: